If you enjoy mangos then you will enjoy this mango mojito. Also, summer time is a perfect to make this can grab fresh mangos while they are in season.
Mango Mojito Ingredients
- ripe mangos (for puree)
- lime wedges
- fresh mint leaves
- fine sugar
- fresh lime juice (1/2 one lime)
- silver rum
- club soda
How to Make a Mango Mojito
For the mango purée:
- Peel and dice the mangos. Place the mango flesh dices in a food processor or blender. Blend until completely smooth. Set aside.
- Place mint leaves, fine sugar and lime juice in a highball glass and lightly muddle.
- Add 2 ounces of mango purée to highball glass
- Add ice & rum.
- Top with club soda and stir lightly before serving.
- Garnish with a mint sprig and limes.
Tips & Tricks
You can replace the sugar and use a Mojito Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- 10 mint leaves
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
Mix the water and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil until the sugar has completely dissolved and the syrup has thickened, about 5 minutes. Strain the simple syrup through a sieve to remove the mint leaves and lime wedges. Let the syrup cool to room temperature. This can be store for about a month in the fridge.
Then muddle the lime juice, 1 tbsp simple syrup, 3 mint leaves and rum. *muddle to release oils and flavor
Make a pitcher
- ¾ cup mango purée
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 1 cup simple syrup
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons white rum
- 3 cups club soda
- Place the lime juice and mint leaves in a cocktail shaker. Muddle to mash the limes and mint to release the mint oils. Pour into pitcher.
- Add the mango purée, simple syrup, and the rum to the pitcher.
- Stir and add ice.
Make a Mango Mocktail
Remove the rum and you still have a yummy mocktail to serve.
- 2 ripe mangos (for puree)
- 2 lime wedges
- 6-8 fresh mint leaves
- 2 tsp fine sugar
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice (1/2 one lime)
- 2 ounces silver rum
- 2 ounces club soda
For the mango purée:Peel and dice the mangos. Place the mango flesh dices in a food processor or blender. Blend until completely smooth. Set aside.
Place mint leaves, fine sugar and lime juice in a highball glass and lightly muddle.
Add 2 ounces of mango purée to highball glass
Add ice & rum.
Top with club soda and stir lightly before serving.
Garnish with a mint sprig and limes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 648Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 38mgCarbohydrates: 132gFiber: 21gSugar: 103gProtein: 10g
If you made this recipe be sure to give it a 5-Star Review and tag me on Pinterest.