So you want to make a Moscow Mule? Well you are in the right place. Learn how to make this infamous cocktail with this classic 3-ingredient recipe.
This drink has been new on the scene for a few years now. You can usually recognize someone is drinking one due to the copper cups. Here is how you make one –
- chilled ginger beer
Tools You Need
- Copper cups for a true Moscow Mule
- stirring spoon
How to Make a Moscow Mule
Squeeze lime into mug. Add ice and pour vodka and top with ginger beer in mug. Stir.
Tips & Tricks
Don’t use the cheap vodka.
Try a different version. You can switch out different versions of liquor to have something new.
- Dark & Stormy: swap vodka for dark rum
- Irish Mule: swap vodka for Irish whiskey
- Oaxacan Mule: swap vodka for mezcal
- Kentucky Mule: swap vodka for bourbon
- Mexican Mule: swap vodka for tequila
- 2 ounces vodka
- 4 to 6 ounces chilled ginger beer
- 1/2 a lime
- Squeeze lime into mug. Add ice and pour vodka and top with ginger beer in mug. Stir.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 512Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 53mgCarbohydrates: 100gFiber: 1gSugar: 96gProtein: 0g